- @dominicad: "I started my career as a build engineer; what software needed to be deployed onto which server" (and what goes wrong afterwards!)
- @dominicad: "Respect for people: for me, that means giving people honest feedback (e.g., why didn't they get promotion/bonus/etc/)
- @dominicad: "Leaders need to help create the safety to give honest feedback- RT @DOES_EUR: Too much WIP interrupts your flow and prevents ability to deliver work on time @dominicad #does17 https://t.co/Sc2ig0Gz3d
- @dominicad: Kingman's Forumula! This is what we used in The Phoenix Project! I didn't have citation, learned in TOC grad course
- @dominicad: "WIP is the leading indicator that flow is congested" (one of the few indicators that are actually leading [vs trailing]
- RT @simonejomoore: 'Energy flows where attention goes!’ Makia - Hawaiian Huna Principle #DOES17 @dominicad
- @dominicad: "To find stuck items: Query for all tickets that hasn't moved in 30 days; (some of u may req 60 or 90 days)" (OOF!)
- RT @lstolyarov: Making work visible @dominicad #DOES17 https://t.co/Jo9KY58Ia8
- @dominicad: "Unplanned work is born in DOING: where did NFS mount go? Server just went down. Network down"
@dominicad: "Unplanned work is what causes us to work on our first TODO item at 6pm"
RT @DOES_EUR: RT @RosalindRad: Why do we say yes so often four main reasons, team player, shinny new object, underestimate the effort, the boss asked me…
RT @BrendyWoods: @dominicad - plan for unplanned work. Keep a regular cadence of maintenance. #DOES17
RT @DOES_EUR: RT @xthestreams: Great slide! #DOES17 https://t.co/Be7hh6gX9v
@dominicad: "Finance last Lean holdouts; end of month crush of order invoicing, expense reports, financial reports...
RT @theitskeptic: I've been busy but there is no evidence. It's like the perfect crime. #DOES17
@dominicad: "Dependencies are assymetrical in their impact"
RT @DOES_EUR: Have some burning questions for our keynote speakers? Join them in Cambridge now to ask! @FletcherJofanon @dominicad @robinyeman #DOES17
RT @DOES_EUR: How to unmask dependencies - example by @dominicad #does17 https://t.co/5YQPHWyuXf